RDA DMP Common Standard version 1
Starting from the example of a minimum DMP found here we mention below some mandatory properties in question and then some extra properties found in the full description of the standard.
- "ethical_issues_exist": no such field exist on a DMP.
- "language": should we add this field or use the culture that the user has selected?
- "contact_id": should we expose ARGOS user id with the type "other" if no other id of standard identifier (orcid, isni, openid) is present?
- "funding.funding_status": should we use DMP status ? or it must be given ?
- "dataset_id": should we implement some kind of standard identifier, like DOI, or ARGOS id with type "other is a proper value?
- "issued": should be used date like published at here ?
Extra Properties found on RDA Standard
- "contributor": should we list here other users and/or researchers associated with the DMP?
- "cost": no such field exist on a DMP.
- "ethical_issues_description": no such field exist on a DMP.
- "ethical_issues_report": no such field exist on a DMP.
- "keyword": should we use tags for this property?