Work In Progress
- Unauthenticated User can view/search Public DMPs and Public Dataset Descriptions only, and download export formats.
- Unauthenticated User can Login using all login options
- Authenticated User can view/search/edit his own DMPs and Dataset Descriptions. That includes everything that is created by him and DMPs/Dataset Descriptions that he is invited to.
- Authenticated User should be able to use the two wizards to: a) Create a DMP and a Dataset Description, b) Add a Dataset Description to existing DMP.
- Authenticated User should be able to create a DMP using the advanced DMP editor.
- Authenticated User should have the role DMP Manager for all DMPs that he has created.
- DMP Manager should be able to invite collaborators to contribute in the DMP. An invitation email should reach the invited user and after accepting the user should be assigned the role Collaborator to the specific DMP. Collaborators should not be able to edit any DMP information, but they should be able to create/edit Dataset Descriptions.
- Authenticated User should be able to create a Dataset Description using the advanced editor.
- Finalized DMPs and Dataset Descriptions should not be editable.
- A new DMP Version can be created from a Finalized DMP, from the DMP Manager.
- Any DMP can be cloned.
- DOIs from Zenodo can be issued to finalized DMPs.
- Finalized DMPs can be marked as public, and be available across the whole tool.
- Admin user should be able to create new Dataset Description templates.
- Fields in a Dataset Description Template cannot be changed if the template has been used. Only field labels and RDA schematics should be editable. Also Admin User can create a new version from existing Templates. (Template MUST be finalized in order to be used)
- DMP export formats should be: PDF, RDA JSON, DOCX, XML
- Dataset Descripotin export formats should be: PDF, DOCX, XML