Textual fixes in UI/UX
- "Dataset Profile" => "Dataset Description Template" (in general "template")
- Dmp shall be capitalized (DMP = Data Management Plan))
- Warning that there are unsaved changes
- "Quick Create DMP" => "DMP Wizard"
- until the point that is nothing saved one should have the information that the data he/she has keyed in are not yet saved.
- "Create DMP" => "Start new DMP"
- "Add Dataset" => "Describe Dataset"
DMP Creation wizard:
Wizard Line: Project, DMP Description, Dataset Description
Under the Wizard Line provide 1-2 lines of brief description of the step.
- Project: Pick an existing project or create a new project to associate the DMP with
- DMP Description: Describe the DMP and define the template for dataset descriptions.
- Dataset Description: Describe the Dataset(s) of the DMP according to the template selected in DMP description.
- "Select Project" => "Pick the project the DMP is associate with"
- "Create New" button => "Create new project"
- Name => Title (add a short description such as "provide a title for identifying the DMP" )
- Description : make it non mandatory. Add a short description: "Provide am optional description for the DMP context and purpose"
- "Dataset Profile" => "Dataset Description Template". Pick the template according to which dataset descriptions will be composed (or authored)
- Remove "New Dataset" label
- The "+" button shall be removed from the Dataset Description. Shall be present in the List.
- After "Save" a question to describe a new dataset should pop up.
- No indication that save has succeeded or failed.
Quick Add Dataset
"Quick Add Dataset" => Dataset description wizard
- Description: Pick the DMP that the Dataset Description will be attached to
- "DMP" -> Pick an existing DMP
"Create Dataset" = > "Describe Dataset"
All other observations hold for this screen too.